- RYSET (AUST.) Pty Ltd respects your privacy and will protect the privacy of your personal information under the Privacy Act 1988 (as amended by the Privacy Amendment (Private Sector) Act 2000).
- We will only use the information that you provide us for the purposes for which it was intended and for no other purpose.
- We are anti-spam, and do not share, sell or rent information to any third parties for any purpose or reason other than as required by law.
- Personally identifiable information is stored on servers that are not publicly accessible and is only accessed by authorised RYSET (AUST.) Pty Ltd employees on a "need to know" basis.
- We will not disclose your personal information without your consent unless disclosure is either:
- necessary to prevent a threat to life or health;
- authorised or required by law;
- reasonably necessary to enforce the law; or
- necessary to investigate a suspected unlawful activity.
- If you would like to verify the data we have received from you or to make corrections to it, you may contact us directly by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.